Friday, July 13, 2012

Butterflies.....

I have soo many butterflies in this stomach of mine.  Sunday will be me very first Triathalon!  I'm very excited, very nervous, and not sure what to expect.  Border TRI is what I'm going to be participating in.  On top of this being my first TRI, we leave out Wednesday for the Bahamas, for our wedding!!  YIPEE!!!  I'm not nervous or anxious about any of the wedding part however, I'm very nervous about the flights.  I'm not a fan of flying, AT ALL!!!  I always have to drink, and drink some more and mostly still end up crying like a little baby before the plane takes off. 

Just wanted to update all of you guys, hopefully when I get back I will be able to dedicate some more time to my blog.

Until then,

XOXO - Christie

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes with the race and may all of your flights be smooth. Exciting times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Weddings! Triathlons!!

    BIG things happening!!

    I hope everything goes flawlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't leave us hanging...give us an update. :) Jessica Washburn

    sweatismysanity.com (formerly runningtobeskinny.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it has been a while since you last posted. Hope you continue to share your stories.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!