Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Where do I start?

Where do I start?  I guess I will start with the most important thing that happened since July, we got married!

We headed to the Bahamas on July 18th, and got married, on the beach on the 21st.  Our entire trip was nothing less than amazing.




Our flights down went pretty smooth besides us running through the airport, and the prop plane that we had to board that flew us to the Great Exuma Island.  Our resort had a driver waiting for us at the airport and we were on our way.  The Sandals Resort was beautiful, and the staff was fantastic and very eager to please.  We have been on many vacations, own time shares, but never had we experienced all-inclusive luxury!!





We ate, we drank, and we ate some more......Every meal was fabulous, even our breakfast in bed.




We relaxed, played games, enjoyed water sports, soaked up the sun, took walks on the beach. We did everything we expected and hoped to do, plus more.




Stay tuned for wedding details, and pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats! and welcome back to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!