Monday, December 3, 2012

Yes, Yes, it's me!!  I'm back!!!  I really haven't gone anywhere.  I have thought of you all MANY, MANY times but LIFE has just got in the way and I haven't made time to blog.  I'm going to change that and get back into blogging, at least a few times each week. 

I've had so many exciting things happen since last time I've posted.  The major one being that I am now Mrs. Christie Wethington.....yep, we wed on July 21st.  I have tons of pics to share also. 

Another one of those things being, I ran my 2nd half marathon, and still LOVED it. 

I got to keep today short-n-sweet but here's a pic for you guys to remember me by.....

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back, Mrs Wethington!! I have missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You're back. Even though I'm friends with you on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!