Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm alive, and have new goals

I'm ALIVE!!!  I also have new goals!

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet however, I promise the following posts will be lengthy!! 

I decided months ago my goal would be to compete in a Bikini Competition. Yes, I'm now 35, yes, I'm a mother of two girls, and have I have those LOVELY stretch marks to prove it.  This just gives me more reason to push myself, to prove to myself that I can do this.  I can be in the best shape of my life @ 35years old. 

The competition is November 9th in Louisville, KY.  I'm no where near where I need to be to get up on that stage and feel confidant in myself.  I'm not competing to win this thing, although, that would be FABULOUS.  I'm competing to prove to myself I can do anything I put my mind to. 

I will post pictures this weekend, and then progress pictures leading up to the competition date.  Along with rants about food prep, dieting, hitting my Macros.....all those things that make me feel so much better to get off of my chest. 

Hopefully you ALL, and more will decide to follow me and my journey.  This is a lifestyle change and I'm going to get FIT! 

XOXOXOXO


Christie

3 comments:

  1. Go you!! I can't even bear to get myself in a bikini in my own bedroom at this point. I shall use you as inspiration to get my ass back into shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally do it!!! How awesome would it be if you did win it!? I think you're determined enough that you can get to where you need to be :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!